Digital Light & Sound is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to build, grow and maintain corporate and project-based social media channels.
- Responsible for daily posts/tweets and monitoring for all Digital Light & Sound company and project-specific social media channels
- Organizing and execution of social media campaigns including contests and events
- Kicking off and maintaining social media presence for television and film projects
- Analyze social media insights to report to executive team
- Develop and maintain an online content management database
- Responsible for creative design of online marketing collateral
- Supporting marketing team members on day-to-day marketing tasks and other marketing duties as assigned
- Knowledge of working strategies for growing and engaging followers through Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Internet and design savvy
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- 1-2 years of professional marketing experience
To be considered, please complete the form below.